"More Corsair 760 customers have chosen 180 Marine than any other source."
The Corsair 760 SPORT delivers supreme performance through the use of lightweight carbon technologies. However, she keeps the simple and effective sail plan, sail handling features, and folding mechanism that make the Corsair 760 so easy to manage. The carbon mast – standard on the Corsair 760 SPORT, reduces weight aloft and actually increasing her safety factor. So you can turn the speed dial to 10, but remain completely in control and comfortable in sailing such a performance machine. Superior safety is inherent in the design and construction of all Corsair boats.
Benefits of working with 180 Marine
• We will deliver to any US location you choose
• Demos on the Corsair 760 Sport are by appointment
• A deposit is accepted to ensure delivery Summer 2020
• Trailer and motor included
• Order any options you wish
• Call us for the hull number for the model you select
• We work hard to lower shipping and commissioning costs, leading to a stress-free boat purchase experience. We promise to keep things simple, transparent and straightforward.
• At 180 Marine you’ll find better customer service no matter where you live.
• You could have a new Corsair 760 Sport in as few as 60 days!
At 180 Marine we know how to find the right fit for your needs. Customizing the best boats in the world until they are perfect for you, so more customers choose 180 Marine.
180 Marine is an authorized dealer for Corsair trimarans and the fastest growing Corsair trimaran dealer in the US.
“Richard you are a natural teacher/leader—not sure how you remain calm in every situation—always coming up with a thoughtful plan and executing without a hitch.”
— Michael A
Engine Brand: Tohatsu
Year Built: 2019
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Engine Power: 6 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Manufacturer Provided Description
All Corsair trimarans are built to withstand the toughest conditions. But Corsair SPORT models including the 760 SPORT are finely tuned to turn numbers into results.
We know that the devil is in the detail when building trimarans to sail offshore in the worlds toughest oceans. This ethos translates perfectly in creating a new Corsair SPORT to win races – because to win every race you need to finish every race. The Corsair 760 SPORT boats a power to weight ratio of 42.9 sq.m/T – class leading on every continent. But the 760 SPORT is not a stripped down cruising boat – she is creative thinking and smart use of technology brought to to life in a boat that enhances and excites the Corsair 760 platform. Over 800 Corsair 24’s and almost 3,000 Corsairs sailing worldwide stand testament to this safety record. Now with the Corsair 760 SPORT you keep the record and dial up the power.