C430 DYNAMIC DRIVING AT ITS MOST ELEGANT.
LARGE BATHING PLATFORM - Hydraulically operated and highly comfortable. The built in steps unfold as the platform is lowered, providing a safe access to the sea.
OPEN AIR COCKPIT GRILL - Stay among your family and friends while cooking. With the smartly placed outdoor grill, fresh barbecued delights can be served directly from the bathing platform.
VERSATILE SEATING AREAS - The cockpit and bow area can be either prepared for seating or sunbathing. Enjoy two sundecks, two sociable places or mix of both.
3 DOUBLE CABINS ACROSS 43 FEET - Exclusive in the entire boating world : the C430 is the first yacht of its class to offer three comprehensively equipped and luxuriously fitted double cabins on request.
TWO ROOFS FOR A SUNNY FEELING - Open the two electric sunroofs and let the sunshine in. No other 40 footer gives you that feeling of driving a cabriolet.
UNLIMITED PANORAMIC VIEW - Stunning seascapes wherever you look ! The panoramic windows are beyond compare in this class. The amount of light inside is unique.
Enjoy the LIGHT, feel the SPACE, combine functionality with DESIGN.
All SEALINE yachts are born of the same values : They feature wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design along with German engineering. With these trademarks the C430 displays the true spirit of SEALINE.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : twin Volvo Penta IPS500 - POD Drives fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
Standard Engine Option :
Twin Volvo Penta IPS500 POD DRIVES - 30 knots
Available Engine Option :
Twin Volvo Penta IPS600 POD DRIVES - 33 knots
Standard Specification Fitted :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl eater resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 4 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin starboard side, VIP cabin and toilets).
DECK AND COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic full glass window and 2 fixed skylights in saloon.
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "L" shaped bench with fixed backrest with storage underneath and teak bar, manual bimini.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12v, battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* 2 Volvo Penta IPS500 (380hp) Pod Drives propeller : T3, 2 Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 2.5" displays.
* Manual TRIM TAB.
* Fuel tank capacity : 1100L.
* Fuel filter.
* 12v and 230v electric system with 230v shore power connection and digital switches, sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), VIP cabin (2), Galley (2), toilets (1), engine room (1) and 12v on dashboard (1).
* Battery set, capacity : 2 x 260 Ah.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Electric toilets.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding tank (170L).
* Water tank (450L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 : Bow cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and two bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separate head. Fully equipped head with separated shower stall with handheld shower , and comfort seat with wood cover.
* B1 : Aft cabin with double berth, wardrobes and sideboards with storage on both sides, 2 bedside tables, direct access to separated head. Fully equipped head with separate shower stall and handheld shower and comfort seat with wood cover. Second door for day head utilization.
C1 : Saloon with "U" shaped sofa, pilot and copilot seats, galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLACA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seat : CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card), bed frames and bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour : SILVERTEX ANTHRACITE.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet for cabins (according to colour card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.