With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The result of intensive development work, the Marian M800 combines elegance with precision. Boat designers and electric propulsion engineers have worked in unison to create a revolutionary electric yacht that is fast becoming the benchmark for coastal and inland cruising. The shape of this electric yacht is unique: components that blend harmoniously creating a true masterpiece of boat building.
The Marian M800 sets new standards in design and driving dynamics. This highly efficient electric boat has a longer range than most thanks to a specially developed hull. Modern lithium batteries and powerful drive technology enable an impressive driving experience.
When developing the Marian M800, not only space was considered. Value was placed on every detail; the careful selection of materials and meticulous craftsmanship is reflected in the high quality of this stunning electric boat.
Each Marian M800 is made by hand and is therefore unique: colours, accessories, materials and equipment can be individually customised to suit the needs and personal taste of the owner. Teak on the foredeck and in the cockpit, as well as precise fittings, make this electric boat as prized as an elegant piece of jewellery.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Length: 7.90m
• Width: 2.50m
• Weight: approx. 1300kg
• Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 10 kW 48 V (underfloor drive)
• Batteries: 8 pcs. 197 Ah AGM - charger 48V 60 Ah
• CE Certification: D (sheltered waters)
• Hull and deck in white
• Upholstery colour of your choice
• 12 inch multifunction display, with integrated Blackbox radio, Bluetooth, water temperature, depth gauge and GPS chart plotter
• Bilge pump
• Navigation lights
• LED ambient lighting
• Teak bathing platform with integrated stainless steel ladder
• Retractable bimini
• Retractable cleats
• Mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 54 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 60 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 83.5 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 125 kW 432 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 112 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 150 kW 432 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 125 kWh
• Bespoke hull or deck colour
• Teak finish on the foredeck
• Teak flooring
• Bow thruster
• Sports seats with flip up bolsters
• Additional chargers and Superchargers
• QI wireless phone charger
• Additional battery capacity - per kW
• Electric windlass with anchor
• Teak flooring
• Leather steering wheel
• Waterski pole
• Waterski rearview camera
• Bimini extension over sunbathing area
• Range of natural mahogany or teak finishes
• Bang & Oulfsen premium audio package
• Bose Premium or Rockford Prime speaker packages
• Rockford audio package
• Raymarine Axiom 7 inch display
• Raymarine Evolution Autopilot
• LED headlights
• LED underwater lighting in blue or white
• Mahogany or teak table
• Transom shower
• Additional drawers
• Cup holders
• 30L cooling drawer with separate charger and battery
• Lifting system for use with tender cranes
• Premium boat cover in Stamoid marine fabric