Aft of louvered chain locker in foredeck is centerline walkaround full size berth with memory foam mattress. There are cabinets with shelves port and starboard, and a generous hanging locker to port.
The forward berth has two stainless steel opening ports and one hatch for ventilation.
There is access to forward guest head to starboard and privacy door with second access to forward guest head from galley. Head has stainless steel sink, ample storage including mirrored cabinets, stall shower with opening port, and vacuflush marine toilet.
Down galley follows to port. Galley was significantly renovated in 2021 with new full size stainless Kenmore Elite refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer, very large stainless farm sink and faucet, new filtered water dispenser, new custom glass mosaic backsplash and custom epoxy countertops. All lighting upgraded to LED. USB outlets and GFCIs installed. Ample upper and lower cabinet space, as well as a pantry cupboard and in-floor storage make provisioning for long periods a breeze.
Raised U-shaped settee is opposite to starboard with hi-lo dinette that can seat up to 8. Boston brass ships clock and barometer. Natural light from windshield makes this space bright and airy.
Up 4 steps to salon with refinished teak and holly sole. Lower helm is to port with engine controls and gauges, directly above main electrical panel (AC and DC). Again, natural light flows in, with windows all around. New blackout curtains have been hung for those times when natural light isn't desired. Starboard side deck access door. Storage in starboard console and port cabinet. Engine room access from salon forward floor hatch, and complete stand up engine access is available by conveniently lifting out salon floor panels. All lighting upgraded to LED.
Down four steps aft of the salon is the owners stateroom. Just before entering stateroom, there is a laundry locker to port with a new LG wi-fi enabled washer/dryer, and built-in custom shelving ideal for linens and storage of household/housekeeping items.
Aft berth is a centerline queen with louvered wood cabinetry and hanging lockers both port and starboard. Vanity to port, with slide open windows port and starboard and aft to cockpit, providing safe egress.
Aft head to starboard with stainless steel sink, mirrored cabinet, Vacuflush toilet, large stall shower with teak grate and new Nebia by Moen shower, teak and holly sole, slide open window with mini blinds.
From salon up four curved steps to enclosed sundeck area. Sundeck has original teak sole and bench seat aft with storage below. This space can be used for dining, home office, or as an additional living space. Edison lights and LED ceiling fixtures with red/white option make this a bright space when desired, or lit red for night navigation. Built-in counter with storage and water fountain.
Down ladder to cockpit area, you?ll find a space large enough for a dinette, for fishing, crab pots, dive prep, or whatever other outdoor activity you'd like.
Cockpit is accessorized with stainless steel rod holders, outriggers, fish cleaning station with sink and cutting board, drawers, and a built-in fiberglass bait tank with pump, and padded combing. Beneath there is an Onan Generator, ample storage for lines, scuba gear, fenders, etc. Transom door opens to swim step with Nu-teak overlay.
DECK AND HULL
- Solid fiberglass hull is a modified deep V, hard chine, stiffened by six running strakes and a tapered keel.
- Foredeck, side decks, cockpit have simulated teak (Nu-Teak) overlay that was installed in 2016
- Anchor platform with double anchor roller
- Maxwell electric vertical windlass (with up/down deck switch installed in 2014 and serviced in 2021)
- CQR 60 lb. anchor on approx. 200' 3/8" chain & 200' nylon rode
- Danforth 50 lb. anchor on 400' nylon rode
- Anchor wash down
- Stainless steel finder racks
- Wide side decks with teak cap rail and lifelines through stainless steel stanchions
- Boarding gates port & starboard
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabin sides
- Varnished teak sundeck
- Bench seat aft with storage below
- Stainless steel hand rails on headliner on sundeck
- Two (2) Teak rod racks
- Swim step features stowaway hot/cold fresh water wash down
- Stainless steel and teak ladder from sundeck
- Bimini with new (2020) macralon and isenglass surround installed with large swing windows forward and to port and starboard
- Helm on center with helm seat
- Custom pods for engine gauges
- L-shaped guest seating with storage beneath, and hi-lo table
- Bench seat to starboard
- Built-in cabinet for additional storage
- Ample storage under helm, accessible through large lift gate from foredeck
- Electric davit on sun deck roof, with stainless steel cradle for dinghy
- West Marine hard bottom inflatable (2011) with 9.9 Mercury outboard (serviced 2020)
ELECTRONICS FOR NAVIGATION
- Simrad AP 26 autopilot
- Trim tabs
- Morse hydraulic controls
- VDO gauge
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- New VHF DSC radio (2020) with intercom to flybridge
- Raymarine E120 radar, chart plotter, GPS
- Simrad AP 26 autopilot
- New VHF DSC radio (2020) and RAM+ for intercom use to lower helm (2020) and new hailer/PA/fog installed on starboard.
- USB ports (2020)
- Ritchie 5" compass
- Kenmore Elite stainless refrigerator with drawer freezer (2020)
- Large stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet with cutting board cover, roll-up drying rack, and storage (2020)
- Instant Oven (2020)
- Empava propane 4 burner range (2020)
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Kenmore trash compactor
- Abundant counter and storage area
- U-shaped hi-lo raised dinette (opposite to starboard with storage below)
- Wall and ceiling glass racks
- New backsplash with magnetic knife rack (2020)
- New custom epoxy counters (2020)
Twin 3208 TA Caterpillar Diesels, 375hp each. Starboard engine was completely rebuilt from cam shaft out in 2020. Valve job completed on both port and starboard engines. Work completed by Peterson Caterpillar. All new coolant and oil in both engines.
Heat exchangers acid bathed and complete service on cooling system (2020)
Fuel Tanks were polished and certified serviceable in 2020. External superficial rust abated and painted (2020)
Racor fuel filters
28 x 30 blade bronze props
Stainless steel shafts 2 1/4"
Deck Chairs, artwork, some soft goods (bedding/towels), loose personal effects
Заявление об ограничении ответственности
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.